Help yourself to any or all of the Bible memory songs below. You can listen to them online, or download them to your iTunes. Check my blog and study/sharing guides to dig deeper into any of the passages below! Subscribe and you’ll get all my songs from Ephesians 1-2 plus my free 21-day Bible study on the reasons I’m crazy about memorizing Scripture (more information here).
Music composed by: Hannah Ploegstra. Produced by John Ploegstra. Vocals: John & Hannah Ploegstra. Piano: Hannah Ploegstra. Flute: Jennifer Rincon. Text taken from ESV or NIV84 translations of the Holy Bible. Used with permission.
Special thanks to my wonderfully creative husband, John, who records and edits all our songs!
I’d love to share more songs with you. Please let me know you’re enjoying my resources by subscribing!
What you get (absolutely free) if you subscribe:
- Blog posts sent to your inbox every other week.
- My free 21-day Bible study, Tuning Your Ears. (Click here for more information.)
- Constant access to the word of God in musical form–a great way to meditate, memorize, study, and keep your eyes fixed on Jesus all day!
- A new Bible memory song shared every month.
- Free guides for studying the song of the month or sharing it with those you love.
What I get if you subscribe:
- Your subscription encourages me to keep writing and publishing songs, studies, and devotions on the word of God.
- When you subscribe it lets me know you are finding my resources useful.
Please share my website and resources with other people you think would enjoy them.
And don’t forget to leave a comment, too! That lets other people know you’re here with them!
If you share my songs with others, please support our ministry by passing along my name and website address: www.hannahploegstra.com.